General Terms and Conditions
- AbhiBus.com (AbhiBus Services India Pvt. Ltd.) is an aggregator for online bus ticketing inventory. Abhibus enables travellers to book bus tickets online right from the comfort of their home or office by providing them with choice of bus operators, departure times and prices. AbhiBus does not own or operate any bus services on its own. Abhibus does not advice any specific bus operator to its customers. The choice of the bus operator is purely the discretion of the customer.
- The arrival and departure times mentioned on the ticket are only tentative timings. Buses may be delayed due to some unavoidable reasons like traffic jams etc. However, the bus will not leave the source before the time that is mentioned on the ticket. Passengers are advised to call the bus operator contact number mentioned in the ticket and reconfirm the boarding point location and departure time on the day of journey.
- Passengers are required to furnish the following details at the time of boarding the bus. Failing to do so, they may not be allowed to board the bus.
3.1. SMS of the ticket or Email. (This is widely accepted by most bus operators)
3.2. Some operators do not accept the electronic ticket formats. We provide the details of such operators while booking tickets on AbhiBus.com. In such case we request you to kindly carry a printout of the ticket.
3.3. Proof of Identity (Driving License or Aadhar Card or Passport or PAN Card or Voter Card)
- Abhibus Ultimate and Assured classification of Bus Operators is done from time-to-time based on Customer’s Feedback and Surveys conducted by Abhibus. Abhibus is showing the classification for customers to make an informed decision while choosing a Bus Operator for their journey. The choice of the bus operator is purely at the discretion of the customer. The classification of Bus Operator might change depending on the service performance of bus operator.
- The passengers should reach at the mentioned boarding points 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time.
- Any complaints/grievances should be reported in a week’s time from date of journey performed.
- A booking is considered confirmed if the booking confirmation page is shown to the customer, even if SMS/Email fails to deliver for any reason.
- If ticket confirmation/cancellation, SMS/Email, is not sent for any reason, if reported it can be resent by our support team. SMS/Email might fail to deliver or get delayed for several reasons which are not in AbhiBus’s control.
- Payment gateway/service charges – AbhiBus will not charge any additional payment gateway charge or service unless otherwise specified in the booking details page.
- Abhibus.Com provides a platform to Insurance company to list and Advertise their services on the website and App and allows customers You (“Customer/You”) to select Insurance Policy, based on your preferences. The listing of an Insurance Policy on the website does not constitute and should not be regarded as a recommendation. Once a reservation is made, and Insurance policy is selected You are agreeing to the terms and conditions of the Insurance Company.
- By making a booking on AbhiBus.com – customer acknowledges that AbhiBus will Call/Email/SMS or send alerts to give/take information regarding his/her bookings.
- In case of any claims arising out of unforeseen consequences/exigencies, ABHIBUS liability would be limited to the extent of two times the value of the booking amount.
- Partial Cancellation for APSRTC/TSRTC allowed only once.
- The terms and conditions of our services can be amended, modified or withdrawn by abhibus.com at any time without notice.
- All legal disputes are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Hyderabad (Telangana) only.
AbhiCash Terms and Conditions
- abhicash is a quick and easy way to manage your both your promotional cashback received from abhibus and your non promotional cash backs added against cancellations refunds or top-ups.
- You can add money and park your ticket cancellation refunds with abhicash that can be used for future bookings on abhibus.com.
- Any balance in abhicash account does not attract interest
- All promotional balance (money) that is parked in your abhicash account has a validity of 90 days from date of issue. Promotional balance (abhicash) refunded against any ticket cancellation/service cancellation will expire in 30 days where as Non-promotional balance has no expiry.
- Non-Promotional/Promotional abhicash cannot be withdrawn or transferred to bank account or other wallets.
- abhibus.com has the sole discretion of rewarding abhicash to users via promotional offers or cashbacks, monitoring and temporarily suspending the abhicash account, in case of any chargebacks, fraudulent practices or similar issues, etc.
- The above terms and conditions can be amended, modified or withdrawn by abhibus.com at any time without notice.
- All refunds will be credited back to users abhicash account depending upon the source from where the payment has been made. For eg. amounts used from promotional cash back will be refunded to promotional balance and amounts used from non-promotional to their non-promotional abhicash balances respectively.
- If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or abhibus has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, abhibus has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service.
- abhicash Redemption Terms: You can redeem/utilize a minimum of 5% of the booking amount or Rs. 50 whichever is lower at all times using promotional abhicash. However, redemption offers keep changing from time-to-time at the discretion of abhibus. You can redeem 100% of your non-promotional balance at all times.
- The above terms and conditions can be amended, modified or withdrawn by abhibus.com at any time without notice.
Abhibus Prime Terms and Conditions
- Definitions All of the defined and capitalized terms in these T&Cs will have the meaning assigned to them herein below:
- “Abhibus” shall mean Abhibus Services (India) Private Limited a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956, having its registered office at plot no. 28, 29 & 30, 1st Floor, GNRs RV insignia, Silicon Valley Layout, Image Garden Road, Madhapur Hyderabad – 500081 Telangana India.
- “Abhibus Prime Account” shall mean the account created for the customer by Abhibus.
- “Account” shall mean the account created by the customer for availing the services and benefit of provided by Abhibus under Abhibus Prime Membership.
- “Applicable Laws” shall mean and include all applicable statutes, enactments, acts of legislature or parliament, laws, ordinances, rules, by-laws, regulations, notifications, guidelines, policies, directions, directives and orders of any governmental authority, tribunal, or a court of India.
- “Customer/you” means a person who has an account with Abhibus.
- “Force Majeure Event” shall mean any event arising due to any cause beyond the control of Abhibus.
- “Registration Data” shall mean and may include the present, valid, true and accurate name, email ID, phone number and such other information as may be required by Abhibus from the Customer from time to time for registration on the Abhibus.
- “Subscription Fee” shall mean the fee payable by the customer to Abhibus for the creation of an Abhibus Prime Account and accessing Abhibus Prime Membership benefits during the subscription period.
- Welcome to the terms and conditions ("Terms") for the Abhibus Prime membership. These terms are between you and Abhibus Services (India) Private Limited and/or its affiliates ("Abhibus" or "Us" or “We”) and govern our respective rights and obligations. Please note that your subscription to Abhibus Prime membership is also governed by the applicable terms, conditions, limitations, and requirements, all of which (as modified by Abhibus from time to time) are and or shall be deemed incorporated into these terms. If you sign up for an Abhibus Prime membership, you accept these terms, conditions, limitations and requirements.
You will be “Eligible” to use Abhibus Prime only when you fulfil all of the following conditions:
- You have attained at least 18 (Eighteen) years of age.
- You are competent to enter into a contract under the Applicable Laws. If you reside in a jurisdiction that restricts the use of Abhibus Prime because of age or restricts the ability to enter into contracts such as this User Terms due to age. You must abide by age limits.
- You understand and acknowledge that you can register for Abhibus Prime Membership and create an Abhibus Prime account only after providing registration data and creating an Account and paying the Subscription fees.
- Subject to your compliance with these terms, Abhibus grants you a limited non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use Abhibus Prime solely for your own personal use.
- You shall be liable for all activities and transactions that occur through your Abhibus Prime account, whether initiated by you or any third party. We shall not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your Abhibus Prime Account, either with or without your knowledge.
- Payment of subscription fee Rs. 199 (inclusive of applicable taxes) will entitle enrolment to Abhibus Prime membership as an Abhibus Prime Member, with a subscription for 365 days (12 calendar months) from the date of subscription (“Subscription Period”). The fees of Rs. 199 includes an annual subscription fee. From time to time, Abhibus may offer different membership terms, and the fees for such membership may vary. The Abhibus Prime membership fee is non-refundable except as expressly set forth in these Terms. You can pay using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ E-Wallets/ Others on any of the available platforms.
- The usage of the E-Wallet shall be subject to the terms and conditions of the third-party payment processor providing the E-Wallet services on the Abhibus platform. Any payment related issue, except when such an issue is due to an error or fault in the processing, shall be resolved between you and the payment processor. Abhibus shall not be responsible for any unauthorized use of your E-wallet.
On subscription of Abhibus Prime Membership, a Customer is entitled to benefits like:
- Zero Cancellation Charges
- The prime member will enjoy the benefit of Zero cancellation charges for maximum Six Bus or Hotel booking during the subscription period subject maximum cancellation for 12 seats and 6 rooms bookings during the subscription period.The passenger can use such benefit maximum 2 times in a month either for Bus bookings or Hotel bookings or in a combination of both.
- Multiple time cancellation of the same booking will be counted as one chance each at the time of cancellation of bookings.
- Zero Travel insurance Costs
- The prime member will enjoy the benefit of free Travel insurance coverage up to 4 lakhs maximum for 6 bookings during the subscription period.
- Exclusive Offers
- Go Prime! Be a cut above the rest! A range of exclusive offers throughout the year for you to save more & enjoy your journeys.
- Priority Customer Support Services
- The prime member will get easy access and connectivity to call centre on a priority basis during the subscription period.
- Abhibus Prime membership cannot be gifted/ transferred to anyone. In case the customer /passenger wants to become a member of Abhibus Prime he has register with Abhibus to avail the benefit of Abhibus Prime Membership.
- Abhibus may send you Push Notifications/E-mail/SMS and other communications related to Abhibus Prime Membership.
- You may not transfer or assign your Abhibus Prime membership or any Abhibus Prime benefits, except as allowed in these Terms.
- Abhibus Prime members are not permitted to purchase products for the purpose of resale or rental to the potential customer/passenger using Abhibus Prime benefits.
- From time to time, Abhibus may choose, in its sole discretion, to add or remove Abhibus Prime membership benefits and discontinue the offer.
- Abhibus Prime provides the customer with one year of Abhibus Prime Membership. During one year, if you unsubscribe, your membership will be terminated within 7 days from the date of communication received from you and will communicate to with acceptable mode of communication. If a customer wishes to re-register after unsubscription in such case abhibus reserve the right to decide the eligibility of the person for re-subscription. If a customer continues and does not unsubscribe, the customer will be charged at a price decided by Abhibus for a new subscription for Abhibus Prime membership.
- Customer may deactivate Abhibus Prime Offer any time by sending E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org through their registered Email ID. After deactivation, Customer Prime membership will be cancelled, and the subscription fee already paid will not be refunded either fully or pro-rated.
- We may, at our discretion, change these Terms, or any aspect of Abhibus Prime membership, without notice to you. If any change to these terms is found an invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that change is severable and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining changes or conditions. Your continued membership after we change these terms will constitute your acceptance of the changes.
- All issues, opinions, suggestions, question and feedback while availing Abhibus Prime services may be communicated to us through the email address mentioned email@example.com. Abhibus shall endeavour to respond to your issues within 7 (seven) working days of your reporting the same and endeavour to resolve it at the earliest. It is hereby clarified that issues are resolved on severity basis, and certain issues may be resolved earlier than the others. However, Abhibus shall not be liable for any damages or losses in the event you are not satisfied with any such resolution.
- We shall not be liable for any failure to perform any obligations under these terms if the performance is prevented, hindered or delayed by a Force Majeure Event and in such case, our obligations under these Terms shall be suspended for so long as the Force Majeure Event Continues.
- By accepting these Terms and using the Abhibus Prime Membership, you agree that you shall defend, indemnify and hold Abhibus, its affiliates, its licensors and each of its officers, directors, other users, employees, attorneys and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, costs, damages, losses, liabilities and expenses (including attorney’s fees and costs) arising out of or in connection with: (a) your violation or breach of any clause of these terms or any applicable laws or regulation, whether or not referenced herein: (b) your violation of any rights of any third party, or (c) your use or misuse of the Abhibus Prime Service(s).
- We may terminate your Abhibus Prime membership without any refund in the event we determine, in our discretion, your conduct violates these Terms or any applicable law, or involves fraud or misuse of the Abhibus Prime membership or is harmful to our interests or another user or is otherwise lawfully restrained or prohibited. Our failure to insist upon or enforce your strict compliance with these Terms will not constitute a waiver of any of our rights.
- Clauses on Indemnification, Limitation of Liability, Termination by us and Applicable Law and Dispute Resolution shall survive the expiry/termination of these user terms in accordance with their terms.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to the laws of India. Any disputes or any matter arising therefrom will be referred to a Sole Arbitrator to be appointed by Abhibus, whose decision shall be final and binding on the parties. The place of Arbitration shall be at Hyderabad.
- Abhibus reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any or all of these Terms. Your continuous use of Abhibus Prime after such modification or replacement shall be deemed to be acceptance of the revised terms by you.
- In addition to other limitations and exclusions, in no event will we or our directors, officers, employees, agents or other representatives be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, or any other damages of any kind, arising out of or related to Abhibus Prime membership. Our total liability, whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, will not exceed the last membership fee you paid. These exclusions and limitations of liability will apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and will survive cancellation or termination of your Abhibus Prime membership.
- These Terms are subject to the laws of India, any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to these Terms or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof or the use of the application, the service or Abhibus Prime Services (collectively “Disputes”) will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts in Hyderabad India.
Offers and Discounts
- No two offers that are live can be combined to be redeemed.
- Any offer published by AbhiBus or its partners can be changed without prior notice.
- Each offer can have its own terms and conditions. Please refer to the offers page.
- Offers and Discounts are not applicable on ticket bookings made in State Run Transport Corporations like APSRTC, KSRTC and RSRTC.
- Generation of a valid bus ticket through its partners/operators.
- Sending an SMS, Email for ticket confirmation/cancellation.
- Providing voice/email support for any ticket booking/cancellation/refund issues.
Are Not AbhiBus Responsibilities
- Any incorrect data provided by customer while booking the ticket.
- Any Bus delays, breakdowns, service cancellations and accidents.
- Any misbehaviour by the operator staff or co-passenger.
- Loss/damage of baggage.
- Late arrival by customer at the boarding point.
- Customer phone not reachable, operator did not call at the boarding point and left without picking the customer.
- Customer waiting at wrong boarding point.
- Any change of seat numbers done by the bus operator manually.
- Operator changing the boarding point for any reason.
- Operator arranging a different vehicle for pickup at boarding point and boarding the actual vehicle at a different place.
- Operator objecting on carrying pets.
- Improper booking done by agent, please contact the agent directly.
- Operator not providing In-bus amenities/facilities mentioned while booking.
- Change of bus type by Bus operator for any reason.
- Bus fares are not controlled by Abhibus, so any change in fares is not the responsibility of Abhibus.
- The fare might vary based on the seat selected. So the fare shown in the “Search Page” and “Seat Selection Page” might vary. For Govt. Bus Operator's Bookings, Total fare is calculated as per the Govt. Rules after entering the passenger’s age.
- The rules and regulations for carrying luggages vary among bus operators. Most of the operators allow 15-20 Kgs of luggage (Bags, Suitcases) per passenger. Bus Operator has sole discretion to allow passengers to carry any other form of luggages like carton boxes etc. ABHIBUS is not resposbile in case passenger is not allowed to board the bus if the luggage is inappropriate (valuable goods, explosives, carton boxes etc) to carry in the bus. Please check with bus operator directly in case any extra luggage/carton boxes etc are being carried.
- A transaction might fail for several reasons and your account/card might be debited without generating a ticket. If the amount is deducted from your account/card, we request you to call our customer care number to re-confirm the failed transaction before proceeding with a fresh transaction/booking.
- Transactions such as these are refunded back to customer. Please read the refund policy below.
- The cancellation terms are different for each bus operator and are set by the bus operator itself. These terms are shown while booking as well as on the ticket printout/Email confirmation.
- The cut-off time for canceling a bus ticket depends on either bus start time/boarding point time/bus origin start time. For example: If the bus is scheduled to start from Origin Place at 4 PM and scheduled to reach your en-route selected city at 8 PM and scheduled to reach your selected boarding point at 8:15 PM then the Bus Origin Start Time is 4 PM, Bus Start Time is 8 PM and Boarding Point Time is 8:15 PM.
- Please read the cancellation terms provided in the search page against each bus service.
- Tickets booked online should be cancelled online only.
- AbhiBus.com will charge Rs.15 as a cancellation fee other than what the bus operator charges for every seat cancelled.
- Cancellation charges are applicable on original fare but not on the discounted fare. The cancellation charges are deducted from the collected/discounted fare and the balance is refunded. [For example: If the original ticket fare is Rs.1000 and your discounted fare is Rs.900, the cancellation charges are calculated on the original fare. i.e., on Rs.1000. So if the cancellation charges are 10%, your refund amount would be Rs.900-100 - 15 = Rs.785.]
- Some of the operators accept Partial Cancellation. Please go through the Cancellation Terms in the Ticket.
- Preponement or Postponement cannot be done once ticket is confirmed.
a) If service is cancelled by APSRTC for any reason, customer should cancel the ticket within 15 days from the date of journey to get full refund.
b) Cancellation of such tickets is not allowed after 15 days from the date of journey.
- In case of ticket cancellation, Insurance amount is non-refundable.
- Sevice Fee/GST are non-refundable for Ticket Cancellation/Service Cancellation.
- Refunds processed for cancelled tickets are transferred to the passenger’s bank account / debit / credit / ITZ card that was used while booking the tickets.
- All Refunds are processed automatically upon cancellation of tickets. Your bank may take 5-14 days to credit this amount to your account/card.
- In case the refund amount is not credited to your account in 14 days from the date of refund, we kindly request you to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the ticket details/order details and credit/debit/Wallet statement (in PDF format) from the date of booking to till date. We will provide you the necessary support in crediting back the refund amount.
- No refund will be processed for No-Show Passengers (Passenger who do not report at the boarding point on time).
- Any transaction charges/Ticket Delivery charges collected shall not be refunded if the tickets are cancelled by the customer.
- In the event of cancellation of a bus / service trip by the bus operator, AbhiBus.com will assist the passenger in providing an alternative service, subject to availability. In case an alternative is not available, then Abhibus.com shall be liable to the passenger only to the extent of refunding the sum paid by the passenger for the price of the ticket.
- Provisions/amenities like video, air conditioning, or water bottle or any such other services mentioned on AbhiBus.com are to help you to make an informed decision. Any refunds/claims due to non-functioning or un-availability of these services needs to be settled directly with the bus service provider.