AbhiBus - India's Top Rated Bus Booking Platform
AbhiBus, over the years, has strived to deliver easy booking solutions to its customers. Our continued efforts have resulted in AbhiBus becoming one of the leading and top-rated bus booking platforms in India for various Bus services. We have a strong presence with a ticket inventory from over 3500 bus partners and 100000 route options on our app and website.
Founded in the year 2008, AbhiBus is a pioneer in providing end-to-end software and other value-added solutions such as e-ticketing systems, fleet management solutions, vehicle tracking systems, passenger information systems, and logistics management backed by a 24x7 customer support center. The company also provides technology solutions to more than 300 large private bus partners in India, 5 state transport corporations, and 2 international bus partners.
Today, AbhiBus proudly serves as the preferred Information Technology Partner for State Transport Corporations and Private Bus Fleet Bus Partners. We take immense pride in being an ISO 9001:2008 certified company, reflecting our commitment to maintaining exceptional quality standards.
We have constantly strived to bring new services to the market and expand our operations over the years.
- AbhiBus bagged the APSRTC UTS project.
- Mahesh Babu continues to be the brand ambassador of AbhiBus.
- AbhiBus ranks as India's highest-rated bus booking app.
- AbhiBus becomes an official partner for Gujarat SRTC
- AbhiBus launches the Abhi Assured program for enhanced booking and travel experience.
- AbhiBus was acquired by ixigo, a renowned online travel platform.
- AbhiBus has officially partnered with Maharastra SRTC and Rajasthan SRTC.
- AbhiBus ventures into Train ticketing moves one step closer towards an ecosystem of affordable travel.
- AbhiBus became the official partner for PV Sindhu led Hyderabad Hunters for PBL.
- AbhiBus bags contract with Bihar RTC
- AbhiBus launched AbhiBus Prime, a members-exclusive service.
- Rentals service is also introduced for systematic online renting of buses.
- AbhiBus also bags a contract with Kerala RTC
- Mahesh Babu continues to be the face of platform.
- Mahesh Babu becomes the face of AbhiBus.
- AbhiBus partners with KSRTC for AWATAR 2.1 app.
- AbhiBus became RCB's official bus travel partner for IPL 2017.
- Also, AbhiBus bags a project for HSRTC online reservation system.
- APSRTC partners with AbhiBus as a B2C franchisee. With this partnership, AbhiBus started offering 8,50,000 seats per day.
- AbhiBus launche AbhiCash, AbhiBus's own wallet.
- AbhiBus became India's first bus ticketing company to provide wallet to its customers.
- AbhiBus re-launches its website with a better UI/UX for enhanced user experience.
- Also, AbhiBus successfully bags Uttarakhand SRTC and Tamil Nadu SRTC.
- With an inventory of over 2 crore seats to offer per day, AbhiBus became India's biggest online bus ticketing platform.
- AbhiBus bags Neeta Travels which is the largest bus travel partner.
- AbhiBus also deployed logistics solutions.
- Also, AbhiBus started developing a Vehicle Tracking System.
- AbhiBus officially partnered up with Andhra Pradesh SRTC and Rajasthan SRTC to provide e-ticketing systems.
- AbhiBus has set up 24x7 customer support and crossed 100 employees.
- AbhiBus started as a B2B brand in Andhra Pradesh and West Bengal with its evolutionary e-ticketing system for private bus partners. Despite facing the challenges of offline inventory, AbhiBus developed its first non-private logistical solutions product for UPSRTC.