General Terms and Conditions
- AbhiBus.com (AbhiBus Services India Pvt. Ltd.) is an aggregator for online bus ticketing inventory. Abhibus enables travellers to book bus tickets online right from the comfort of their home or office by providing them with choice of bus operators, departure times and prices. AbhiBus does not own or operate any bus services on its own. Abhibus does not advice any specific bus operator to its customers. The choice of the bus operator is purely the discretion of the customer.
- The arrival and departure times mentioned on the ticket are only tentative timings. Buses may be delayed due to some unavoidable reasons like traffic jams etc. However, the bus will not leave the source before the time that is mentioned on the ticket. Passengers are advised to call the bus operator contact number mentioned in the ticket and reconfirm the boarding point location and departure time on the day of journey.
- Passengers are required to furnish the following details at the time of boarding the bus. Failing to do so, they may not be allowed to board the bus.
3.1. SMS of the ticket or Email. (This is widely accepted by most bus operators)
3.2. Some operators do not accept the electronic ticket formats. We provide the details of such operators while booking tickets on AbhiBus.com. In such case we request you to kindly carry a printout of the ticket.
3.3. Proof of Identity (Driving License or Aadhar Card or Passport or PAN Card or Voter Card)
- The passengers should reach at the mentioned boarding points 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time.
- Any complaints/grievances should be reported in a week’s time from date of journey performed.
- A booking is considered confirmed if the booking confirmation page is shown to the customer, even if SMS/Email fails to deliver for any reason.
- If ticket confirmation/cancellation, SMS/Email, is not sent for any reason, if reported it can be resent by our support team. SMS/Email might fail to deliver or get delayed for several reasons which are not in AbhiBus’s control.
- Payment gateway/service charges – AbhiBus will not charge any additional payment gateway charge or service unless otherwise specified in the booking details page.
- By making a booking on AbhiBus.com – customer acknowledges that AbhiBus will Call/Email/SMS or send alerts to give/take information regarding his/her bookings.
- In case of any claims arising out of unforeseen consequences/exigencies, ABHIBUS liability would be limited to the extent of two times the value of the booking amount.
Offers and Discounts
- No two offers that are live can be combined to be redeemed.
- Any offer published by AbhiBus or its partners can be changed without prior notice.
- Each offer can have its own terms and conditions. Please refer to the offers page.
- Offers and Discounts are not applicable on ticket bookings made in State Run Transport Corporations like APSRTC, KSRTC and RSRTC.
- Generation of a valid bus ticket through its partners/operators.
- Sending an SMS, Email for ticket confirmation/cancellation.
- Providing voice/email support for any ticket booking/cancellation/refund issues.
Are Not AbhiBus Responsibilities
- Any incorrect data provided by customer while booking the ticket.
- Any Bus delays, breakdowns, service cancellations and accidents.
- Any misbehaviour by the operator staff or co-passenger.
- Loss/damage of baggage.
- Late arrival by customer at the boarding point.
- Customer phone not reachable, operator did not call at the boarding point and left without picking the customer.
- Customer waiting at wrong boarding point.
- Any change of seat numbers done by the bus operator manually.
- Operator changing the boarding point for any reason.
- Operator arranging a different vehicle for pickup at boarding point and boarding the actual vehicle at a different place.
- Improper booking done by agent, please contact the agent directly.
- Operator not providing In-bus amenities/facilities mentioned while booking.
- Change of bus type by Bus operator for any reason.
- Bus fares are not controlled by Abhibus, so any change in fares is not the responsibility of Abhibus.
- The fare might vary based on the seat selected. So the fare shown in the “Search Page” and “Seat Selection Page” might vary. For KSRTC Bookings, base fare and additional charges are calculated as per the Govt. Rules after entering the passenger’s age.
- A transaction might fail for several reasons and your account/card might be debited without generating a ticket. If the amount is deducted from your account/card, we request you to call our customer care number to re-confirm the failed transaction before proceeding with a fresh transaction/booking.
- Transactions such as these are refunded back to customer. Please read the refund policy below.
- The cancellation terms are different for each bus operator and are set by the bus operator itself. These terms are shown while booking as well as on the ticket printout/Email confirmation.
- The cut-off time for canceling a bus ticket depends on the bus starting point time and not on a particular boarding point time. [For example If the bus starting point time is 6pm and your boarding point time is 8pm, the cancellation cut-off times are applicable for 6pm and not 8pm]
- Please read the cancellation terms provided in the search page against each bus service.
- Tickets booked online should be cancelled online only.
- AbhiBus.com will charge Rs.15 as a cancellation fee other than what the bus operator charges for every seat cancelled.
- Cancellation charges are applicable on original fare but not on the discounted fare. The cancellation charges are deducted from the collected/discounted fare and the balance is refunded. [For example: If the original ticket fare is Rs.1000 and your discounted fare is Rs.900, the cancellation charges are calculated on the original fare. i.e., on Rs.1000. So if the cancellation charges are 10%, your refund amount would be Rs.900-100 - 15 = Rs.785.]
- Some of the operators accept Partial Cancellation. Please go through the Cancellation Terms in the Ticket.
- Preponement or Postponement cannot be done once ticket is confirmed.
a) If service is cancelled by APSRTC for any reason, customer should cancel the ticket within 15 days from the date of journey to get full refund.
b) Cancellation of such tickets is not allowed after 15 days from the date of journey.
- In case of ticket cancellation, Insurance amount is non-refundable.
- Refunds processed for cancelled tickets are transferred to the passenger’s bank account / debit / credit / ITZ card that was used while booking the tickets.
- All Refunds are processed automatically upon cancellation of tickets. Your bank takes 3-10 business working days to credit this amount to your account/card.
- In case the refund amount is not credited to your account in 10 business days, we kindly request you to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the ticket details. We will provide you the necessary support in crediting back the refund amount.
- No refund will be processed for No-Show Passengers (Passenger who do not report at the boarding point on time).
- Any transaction charges/Ticket Delivery charges collected shall not be refunded if the tickets are cancelled by the customer.
- In the event of cancellation of a bus / service trip by the bus operator, AbhiBus.com will assist the passenger in providing an alternative service, subject to availability. In case an alternative is not available, then Abhibus.com shall be liable to the passenger only to the extent of refunding the sum paid by the passenger for the price of the ticket.
- Provisions/amenities like video, air conditioning, or water bottle or any such other services mentioned on AbhiBus.com are to help you to make an informed decision. Any refunds/claims due to non-functioning or un-availability of these services needs to be settled directly with the bus service provider.