General Terms and Conditions
- AbhiBus.com (AbhiBus Services India Pvt. Ltd.) is an aggregator for online bus ticketing inventory. Abhibus enables travellers to book bus tickets online right from the comfort of their home or office by providing them with choice of bus operators, departure times and prices. AbhiBus does not own or operate any bus services on its own. Abhibus does not advice any specific bus operator to its customers. The choice of the bus operator is purely the discretion of the customer.
- The arrival and departure times mentioned on the ticket are only tentative timings. Buses may be delayed due to some unavoidable reasons like traffic jams etc. However, the bus will not leave the source before the time that is mentioned on the ticket. Passengers are advised to call the bus operator contact number mentioned in the ticket and reconfirm the boarding point location and departure time on the day of journey.
- Passengers are required to furnish the following details at the time of boarding the bus. Failing to do so, they may not be allowed to board the bus.
3.1. SMS of the ticket or Email. (This is widely accepted by most bus operators)
3.2. Some operators do not accept the electronic ticket formats. We provide the details of such operators while booking tickets on AbhiBus.com. In such case we request you to kindly carry a printout of the ticket.
3.3. Proof of Identity (Driving License or Aadhar Card or Passport or PAN Card or Voter Card)
- The passengers should reach at the mentioned boarding points 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time.
- Any complaints/grievances should be reported in a week’s time from date of journey performed.
- A booking is considered confirmed if the booking confirmation page is shown to the customer, even if SMS/Email fails to deliver for any reason.
- If ticket confirmation/cancellation, SMS/Email, is not sent for any reason, if reported it can be resent by our support team. SMS/Email might fail to deliver or get delayed for several reasons which are not in AbhiBus’s control.
- Payment gateway/service charges – AbhiBus will not charge any additional payment gateway charge or service unless otherwise specified in the booking details page.
- By making a booking on AbhiBus.com – customer acknowledges that AbhiBus will Call/Email/SMS or send alerts to give/take information regarding his/her bookings.
- In case of any claims arising out of unforeseen consequences/exigencies, ABHIBUS liability would be limited to the extent of two times the value of the booking amount.
- Partial Cancellation for APSRTC allowed only once.
- All legal disputes are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Hyderabad (Telangana) only.
AbhiCash Terms and Conditions
- abhicash is an easy, fast & practical way to manage your cash backs, received through promotional offers from abhibus.com
- Any balance in abhicash account does not attract interest
- All monies that are parked in your abhicash account have a validity of 90 days from date of issue.
- Abhibus.com has the sole discretion for rewarding the AbhiCash to user with promotional offers or cashbacks, monitoring and temporarily suspending the AbhiCash account, in case of any chargebacks, fraudulent practices or similar issues, etc.
- In case of cancellation of bookings made through AbhiCash, the refunds if any after deducting cancellation charges will be processed into the AbhiCash account. For bookings made using AbhiCash and cash, in case of cancellation, the refunds would be adjusted in your credit/debit/net banking account first and then in your AbhiCash account from which the transaction was made.
- If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Abhibus has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Abhibus has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service.
- Usage Terms: You can redeem/utilize a minimum of 5% of the booking amount or Rs 500 whichever is lower at all times using abhicash. However, redemption offers keep changing from time-to-time at the discretion of abhibus.
- The above terms and conditions can be amended, modified or withdrawn by abhibus.com at any time without notice.
Offers and Discounts
- No two offers that are live can be combined to be redeemed.
- Any offer published by AbhiBus or its partners can be changed without prior notice.
- Each offer can have its own terms and conditions. Please refer to the offers page.
- Offers and Discounts are not applicable on ticket bookings made in State Run Transport Corporations like APSRTC, KSRTC and RSRTC.
- Generation of a valid bus ticket through its partners/operators.
- Sending an SMS, Email for ticket confirmation/cancellation.
- Providing voice/email support for any ticket booking/cancellation/refund issues.
Are Not AbhiBus Responsibilities
- Any incorrect data provided by customer while booking the ticket.
- Any Bus delays, breakdowns, service cancellations and accidents.
- Any misbehaviour by the operator staff or co-passenger.
- Loss/damage of baggage.
- Late arrival by customer at the boarding point.
- Customer phone not reachable, operator did not call at the boarding point and left without picking the customer.
- Customer waiting at wrong boarding point.
- Any change of seat numbers done by the bus operator manually.
- Operator changing the boarding point for any reason.
- Operator arranging a different vehicle for pickup at boarding point and boarding the actual vehicle at a different place.
- Improper booking done by agent, please contact the agent directly.
- Operator not providing In-bus amenities/facilities mentioned while booking.
- Change of bus type by Bus operator for any reason.
- Bus fares are not controlled by Abhibus, so any change in fares is not the responsibility of Abhibus.
- The fare might vary based on the seat selected. So the fare shown in the “Search Page” and “Seat Selection Page” might vary. For Govt. Bus Operator's Bookings, Total fare is calculated as per the Govt. Rules after entering the passenger’s age.
- The rules and regulations for carrying luggages vary among bus operators. Most of the operators allow 15-20 Kgs of luggage (Bags, Suitcases) per passenger. Bus Operator has sole discretion to allow passengers to carry any other form of luggages like carton boxes etc. ABHIBUS is not resposbile in case passenger is not allowed to board the bus if the luggage is inappropriate (valuable goods, explosives, carton boxes etc) to carry in the bus. Please check with bus operator directly in case any extra luggage/carton boxes etc are being carried.
- A transaction might fail for several reasons and your account/card might be debited without generating a ticket. If the amount is deducted from your account/card, we request you to call our customer care number to re-confirm the failed transaction before proceeding with a fresh transaction/booking.
- Transactions such as these are refunded back to customer. Please read the refund policy below.
- The cancellation terms are different for each bus operator and are set by the bus operator itself. These terms are shown while booking as well as on the ticket printout/Email confirmation.
- The cut-off time for canceling a bus ticket depends on either bus start time/boarding point time/bus origin start time. For example: If the bus is scheduled to start from Origin Place at 4 PM and scheduled to reach your en-route selected city at 8 PM and scheduled to reach your selected boarding point at 8:15 PM then the Bus Origin Start Time is 4 PM, Bus Start Time is 8 PM and Boarding Point Time is 8:15 PM.
- Please read the cancellation terms provided in the search page against each bus service.
- Tickets booked online should be cancelled online only.
- AbhiBus.com will charge Rs.15 as a cancellation fee other than what the bus operator charges for every seat cancelled.
- Cancellation charges are applicable on original fare but not on the discounted fare. The cancellation charges are deducted from the collected/discounted fare and the balance is refunded. [For example: If the original ticket fare is Rs.1000 and your discounted fare is Rs.900, the cancellation charges are calculated on the original fare. i.e., on Rs.1000. So if the cancellation charges are 10%, your refund amount would be Rs.900-100 - 15 = Rs.785.]
- Some of the operators accept Partial Cancellation. Please go through the Cancellation Terms in the Ticket.
- Preponement or Postponement cannot be done once ticket is confirmed.
a) If service is cancelled by APSRTC for any reason, customer should cancel the ticket within 15 days from the date of journey to get full refund.
b) Cancellation of such tickets is not allowed after 15 days from the date of journey.
- In case of ticket cancellation, Insurance amount is non-refundable.
- Sevice Fee/Service Tax are non-refundable for Ticket Cancellation/Service Cancellation.
- Refunds processed for cancelled tickets are transferred to the passenger’s bank account / debit / credit / ITZ card that was used while booking the tickets.
- All Refunds are processed automatically upon cancellation of tickets. Your bank may take 5-14 days to credit this amount to your account/card.
- In case the refund amount is not credited to your account in 14 days from the date of refund, we kindly request you to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the ticket details/order details and credit/debit/Wallet statement (in PDF format) from the date of booking to till date. We will provide you the necessary support in crediting back the refund amount.
- No refund will be processed for No-Show Passengers (Passenger who do not report at the boarding point on time).
- Any transaction charges/Ticket Delivery charges collected shall not be refunded if the tickets are cancelled by the customer.
- In the event of cancellation of a bus / service trip by the bus operator, AbhiBus.com will assist the passenger in providing an alternative service, subject to availability. In case an alternative is not available, then Abhibus.com shall be liable to the passenger only to the extent of refunding the sum paid by the passenger for the price of the ticket.
- Provisions/amenities like video, air conditioning, or water bottle or any such other services mentioned on AbhiBus.com are to help you to make an informed decision. Any refunds/claims due to non-functioning or un-availability of these services needs to be settled directly with the bus service provider.