All of the defined and capitalized terms in these T&Cs will have the meaning assigned to them herein below:
1. “Abhibus” shall mean Abhibus Services (India) Private Limited a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956, having its registered office at plot no. 28, 29 & 30, 1st Floor, GNRs RV insignia, Silicon Valley Layout, Image Garden Road, Madhapur Hyderabad – 500081 Telangana India.
2. “Abhibus Prime Account” shall mean the account created for the customer by Abhibus.
3. “Account” shall mean the account created by the customer for availing the services and benefit of provided by Abhibus under Abhibus Prime Membership.
4. “Applicable Laws” shall mean and include all applicable statutes, enactments, acts of legislature or parliament, laws, ordinances, rules, by-laws, regulations, notifications, guidelines, policies, directions, directives and orders of any governmental authority, tribunal, or a court of India.
5. “Customer/you” means a person who has an account with Abhibus.
6. “Force Majeure Event” shall mean any event arising due to any cause beyond the control of Abhibus.
7. “Registration Data” shall mean and may include the present, valid, true and accurate name, email ID, phone number and such other information as may be required by Abhibus from the Customer from time to time for registration on the Abhibus.
8. “Subscription Fee” shall mean the fee payable by the customer to Abhibus for the creation of an Abhibus Prime Account and accessing Abhibus Prime Membership benefits during the subscription period.
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the terms and conditions ("Terms") for the Abhibus Prime membership. These terms are between you and Abhibus Services (India) Private Limited and/or its affiliates ("Abhibus" or "Us" or “We”) and govern our respective rights and obligations. Please note that your subscription to Abhibus Prime membership is also governed by the applicable terms, conditions, limitations, and requirements, all of which (as modified by Abhibus from time to time) are and or shall be deemed incorporated into these terms. If you sign up for an Abhibus Prime membership, you accept these terms, conditions, limitations and requirements.
You will be “Eligible” to use Abhibus Prime only when you fulfil all of the following conditions:
1. You have attained at least 18 (Eighteen) years of age.
2. You are competent to enter into a contract under the Applicable Laws. If you reside in a jurisdiction that restricts the use of Abhibus Prime because of age or restricts the ability to enter into contracts such as this User Terms due to age. You must abide by age limits.
Registration and Abhibus Prime Account
1. You understand and acknowledge that you can register for Abhibus Prime Membership and create an Abhibus Prime account only after providing registration data and creating an Account and paying the Subscription fees.
2. Subject to your compliance with these terms, Abhibus grants you a limited non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use Abhibus Prime solely for your own personal use.
3. You shall be liable for all activities and transactions that occur through your Abhibus Prime account, whether initiated by you or any third party. We shall not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your Abhibus Prime Account, either with or without your knowledge.
Subscription Fees and Payment
Payment of subscription fee Rs. 99 (inclusive of applicable taxes) will entitle enrolment to Abhibus Prime membership as an Abhibus Prime Member, with a subscription for 365 days (12 calendar months) from the date of subscription (“Subscription Period”). The fees of Rs. 99 includes an annual subscription fee. From time to time, Abhibus may offer different membership terms, and the fees for such membership may vary. The Abhibus Prime membership fee is non-refundable except as expressly set forth in these Terms. You can pay using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ E-Wallets/ Others on any of the available platforms.
The usage of the E-Wallet shall be subject to the terms and conditions of the third-party payment processor providing the E-Wallet services on the Abhibus platform. Any payment related issue, except when such an issue is due to an error or fault in the processing, shall be resolved between you and the payment processor. Abhibus shall not be responsible for any unauthorized use of your E-wallet.
Abhibus Prime Membership Benefits
On subscription of Abhibus Prime Membership, a Customer is entitled to benefits like:
1. Zero Cancellation Charges
The prime member will enjoy the benefit of Zero cancellation charges for maximum Six Bus or Hotel booking during the subscription period subject maximum cancellation for 12 seats and 6 rooms bookings during the subscription period.The passenger can use such benefit maximum 2 times in a month either for Bus bookings or Hotel bookings or in a combination of both.
Multiple time cancellation of the same booking will be counted as one chance each at the time of cancellation of bookings.
2. Zero Travel insurance Costs
The prime member will enjoy the benefit of free Travel insurance coverage up to 4 lakhs maximum for 6 bookings during the subscription period.
3. Early access to the Offers
The prime member will get early access to the fabulous discounts & offers can redeem it during the subscription period as per redemption policy.
4. Priority Customer Support Services
The prime member will get easy access and connectivity to call centre on a priority basis during the subscription period.
Abhibus Prime Membership as Gifts/ Transfers
Abhibus Prime membership cannot be gifted/ transferred to anyone. In case the customer /passenger wants to become a member of Abhibus Prime he has register with Abhibus to avail the benefit of Abhibus Prime Membership.
Abhibus may send you Push Notifications/E-mail/SMS and other communications related to Abhibus Prime Membership.
You may not transfer or assign your Abhibus Prime membership or any Abhibus Prime benefits, except as allowed in these Terms.
Abhibus Prime members are not permitted to purchase products for the purpose of resale or rental to the potential customer/passenger using Abhibus Prime benefits.
From time to time, Abhibus may choose, in its sole discretion, to add or remove Abhibus Prime membership benefits and discontinue the offer.
Abhibus Prime provides the customer with one year of Abhibus Prime Membership. During one year, if you unsubscribe, your membership will be terminated within 7 days from the date of communication received from you and will communicate to with acceptable mode of communication. If a customer wishes to re-register after unsubscription in such case abhibus reserve the right to decide the eligibility of the person for re-subscription. If a customer continues and does not unsubscribe, the customer will be charged at a price decided by Abhibus for a new subscription for Abhibus Prime membership.
Customer may deactivate Abhibus Prime Offer any time by sending E-mail at email@example.com through their registered Email ID. After deactivation, Customer Prime membership will be cancelled, and the subscription fee already paid will not be refunded either fully or pro-rated.
We may, at our discretion, change these Terms, or any aspect of Abhibus Prime membership, without notice to you. If any change to these terms is found an invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that change is severable and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining changes or conditions. Your continued membership after we change these terms will constitute your acceptance of the changes.
Customer Relationship Management
All issues, opinions, suggestions, question and feedback while availing Abhibus Prime services may be communicated to us through the email address mentioned firstname.lastname@example.org. Abhibus shall endeavour to respond to your issues within 7 (seven) working days of your reporting the same and endeavour to resolve it at the earliest. It is hereby clarified that issues are resolved on severity basis, and certain issues may be resolved earlier than the others. However, Abhibus shall not be liable for any damages or losses in the event you are not satisfied with any such resolution.
We shall not be liable for any failure to perform any obligations under these terms if the performance is prevented, hindered or delayed by a Force Majeure Event and in such case, our obligations under these Terms shall be suspended for so long as the Force Majeure Event Continues.
By accepting these Terms and using the Abhibus Prime Membership, you agree that you shall defend, indemnify and hold Abhibus, its affiliates, its licensors and each of its officers, directors, other users, employees, attorneys and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, costs, damages, losses, liabilities and expenses (including attorney’s fees and costs) arising out of or in connection with: (a) your violation or breach of any clause of these terms or any applicable laws or regulation, whether or not referenced herein: (b) your violation of any rights of any third party, or (c) your use or misuse of the Abhibus Prime Service(s).
Termination by Us
We may terminate your Abhibus Prime membership without any refund in the event we determine, in our discretion, your conduct violates these Terms or any applicable law, or involves fraud or misuse of the Abhibus Prime membership or is harmful to our interests or another user or is otherwise lawfully restrained or prohibited. Our failure to insist upon or enforce your strict compliance with these Terms will not constitute a waiver of any of our rights.
Clauses on Indemnification, Limitation of Liability, Termination by us and Applicable Law and Dispute Resolution shall survive the expiry/termination of these user terms in accordance with their terms.
These Terms and Conditions are subject to the laws of India. Any disputes or any matter arising therefrom will be referred to a Sole Arbitrator to be appointed by Abhibus, whose decision shall be final and binding on the parties. The place of Arbitration shall be at Hyderabad.
Modification of the Service and User Terms
Abhibus reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any or all of these Terms. Your continuous use of Abhibus Prime after such modification or replacement shall be deemed to be acceptance of the revised terms by you.
Limitation of Liability
In addition to other limitations and exclusions, in no event will we or our directors, officers, employees, agents or other representatives be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, or any other damages of any kind, arising out of or related to Abhibus Prime membership. Our total liability, whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, will not exceed the last membership fee you paid. These exclusions and limitations of liability will apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and will survive cancellation or termination of your Abhibus Prime membership.
Applicable Law and Dispute Resolution
These Terms are subject to the laws of India, any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to these Terms or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof or the use of the application, the service or Abhibus Prime Services (collectively “Disputes”) will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts in Hyderabad India.